You naturally prefer working for a true independent Broker, as you know many clients appreciate good, quality local service.
When working at an independent as an employee, you generally don’t feel like a number. You go from feeling as if you are a cog in a machine, to becoming an important asset within a growing company. You are rewarded consistently for your efforts, frequent pay reviews, clear progression routes, all without the red tape around you.
If you’re a Commercial Account Handler longing for this type of environment, and you’re fed up of the day to day commute into a City Centre then this opportunity will be perfect.
Oh and it’s paying up to from a great basic too!
Douglas Charles have been retained by a West Yorkshire based, family owned, independent Broker who are looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Account Handler to join the team.
Having increased the business by 62% over the past 5 years, this broking firm are going from strength to strength and are looking for ambitious, commercial insurance professionals who would like to become part of their exciting journey ahead
The position they are looking to recruit for is a Senior Commercial Account Handler to service a portfolio of some of their most loyal, commercial clients. The book will consist of clients from a range of different industries. No two days will be the same.
Representing a community led Broker, you’ll take pride in offering a tailored, unique insurance advice service, designed to keep your clients happy year on year. You’ll use the inhouse CRM system to generate quotes, conduct and service the accounts when and where required.
One particular attraction this Broker has outlined to us is that they are big advocates for career progression. For example, if you are successful in this role for the first few years and you express a desire to move up into management level they will listen and do everything they can to support your next step up within the business
How many Brokers out there say they will do this but never act on it?
So then, what’s on offer?
- If appointed, you will be offered a basic salary up to £45,000. For the right person, this Broker will consider a higher basic than this.
- You’ll enjoy free car parking on site as well as a flexible working arrangement. For example, a mix of home and office working
- Benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, personal accident cover and pension
- Career progression as mentioned above
- Great transport links.
What do you have to offer in return?
- To be considered, you’ll have picked up some experience as a Commercial Account Handler / Broker either at an Independent or national insurance Broker.
- You’ll naturally prefer building strong rapport with your clients as opposed to a quick transactional relationship.
This business have genuine plans to expand to become one of West Yorkshires leading independent Brokers and this is the ideal time to join them on this journey.
If interested, please do get in touch and one of the team will review your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000.00-£45,000.00 per year