£18K + (depending on experience)
To provide support to the sales teams in admin related duties to ensure end to end fulfilment and logistics processes can be completed. Working with your fellow team members to ensure sales and fulfilment requirements from all Company brands and partners are met and completed within agreed SLA’s and always adhering to any quality checking processes. Performance is consistent and kept to a high standard. As an agile and productive team member you and your colleagues will be able to adapt meet/exceed the changing needs of the business.
The role is primarily based in Huddersfield with a minimum of 1 day and a maximum of 3 per week in Manchester (additional days will be required during seasonal peaks and appropriate notice given where able).
Key Generic Activities / Decision Areas
Performance Management To work as a team:
• Work as a co-operative and collaborative team that is flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
• Work towards a shared goal and look for ways to continually improve and develop as a team and individually.
• Attend monthly 1-1 meetings with your line manager, agreeing objectives, and development needs, reflecting on performance and working towards actions and goals set.
• Attend and participate in regular team meetings.
• Continue to develop own skills and adapt to the needs of the department.
• To be a positive and professional team member.
• Ability to manage own workload alongside assisting the needs of the department.
• Achieve and exceed personal and team targets as set out by the Head of dept
• To be professional and approachable to colleagues and peers and contribute in creating a positive working environment.
Personal Development To continuously review own performance and development needs to assist growth in development by:-
• Participating in open two-way dialogue during performance management meetings.
• Agreeing own task and development objectives and reviewing these and overall performance against objectives.
• Participating in training and development opportunities.
• Ability to instigate and maintain relationships across the business.
• Ability to listen and respond appropriately when confronted with objections.
Health, Safety & Risk Management To ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained and risk mitigated to the lowest level possible by:-
• Ensure a good standard of general housekeeping within the team’s environment and adhering to H & S rules and regulations.
• Ensuring all H&S concerns are appropriately reported, and action taken in a timely manner.
• Safe handling of any machinery used.
Compliance To ensure compliance with internal and external standards: –
• Comply with company’s code of conduct, policies, and procedures
• Meeting all regulatory requirements
• Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 standard and GDPR Standard BS10012, ISO50001:18 Energy Management and ISO 22301:2021 Business Continuity.
Ensure needs of stakeholders are understood and achieved: –
• Involvement in testing of new promotions and additions to web platforms – feeding back to your line manager or relevant stakeholder.
• Follows established procedures for all sales, logistics and fulfilment requests, adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators to maximise customer/stakeholder satisfaction.
• Where possible, identify issues and/or barriers to the service for external customers.
• To communicate professionally and effectively with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
Specific Key Accountabilities
To work with your team and as an induvial to complete end to end fulfilment for all Company Brands and Stakeholders:
• Assist EB and B2B sales teams with client promotional duties and correspondence.
• Reviewing marketing templates per client and ensuring contractual related paperwork is completed in a timely manner and stored as per the company procedures.
• Reviewing client orders, creation of invoices and handling any client queries.
• Monitoring Slack communication channels for any delivery issues and highlighting these back to the relevant dept/contact.
• Providing operational support when required to support our clients products.
• Processing ELLO Media bulk orders.
• Undertake any other duties reasonably requested by the Head of department or relevant line manager.
• The timely and correct completion of all allocated work by following the QC processes put in place by the Team Supervisor and Dept Head.
• To be able to use all DCG’s relevant admin systems, printing software, Microsoft office and machinery to compete end to end sales fulfilment duties.
• Assisting colleagues with stock management within the department.
• Booking in and tracking of items with various postal and courier services feeding back to stakeholders/customers when required.
• To complete fulfilment requirements from each DCG brand and sales channel.
• Be an agile team member who can adapt to the changing needs of the business.
• Cross dept communication and working with other departments when needed.
• To be able to prioritise workloads and be a highly organised individual who can work under pressure.
• To have a keen eye for detail and voice any possible process improvements to continually review the efficiency of any workflow.
• Roadshow support when required.