£20000.00 - £28000.00
Do you have the skills necessary to excel in a fast paced, Multi-award-winning Technology business that has achieved 35% growth year on year for the last 5 years and is tipped as one of the UK’s fastest growing SME Companies?
Performance. Passion & Integrity are at the heart of our client, Our client’s infectious Culture is seen as the glue that means they have an exceptional staff retention rate!
Our client is looking for an Experienced Telecoms/IT Internal Sales Team Leader with experience in Business to Business sales for high value existing & new business clients.
You will have a positive can-do attitude and the ability to lead, coach and inspire an Inside Sales team with strong sales operations skills and experience. You will be commercially aware, enjoy new challenges, be able to make tough decisions and build great internal relationships with team and management at all levels.
As the Inside Sales Team Leader you will find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a dynamic, action-orientated and supportive environment where business leaders are accessible.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
* Work with the Line Manager to create a dynamic, proactive and commercial Internal Sales team
* Support the Line Manager to drive efficiency improvements, sales operations
* Share and implement best practice
* Ensure the team is dedicated to service excellence and customer satisfaction
* Work with the Line Manager to develop vendor relationships to support growth of the transactional business
* Manage cross charges
* Continually coach individuals to improve sales and commercial skills and overall performance
* Be the first point of escalation for team queries
* Manage absence including holiday and sickness
* Work with the Line Manager to manage resources efficiently e.g. resourcing to average workload rather than peaks
* Drive revenue and margin improvements & appointment setting for the Field Sales Team
You will have a positive, can-do attitude, plus proven team leading experience with ability to coach individuals to improve sales, commercial and overall skills.
We are looking for someone who can make tough decision on people and resources that are right for the business and will be appropriately firm and demanding with account managers, solutions specialists and internal service providers.
If you feel this role sound’s of interest then please submit your CV and one of the team will be in contact to discuss your application further.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
Fill in the form with your details and one of our team will give you a callback. Our team are happy to help with any questions or queries you may have, whether it’s about available roles or positions you are looking to fill.
Sharon and David at Douglas Charles listened and understood my dilemma when I had a problem. Only then did they look for suitable relevant opportunities for me.
Within two weeks I had two job offers. I would recommend Douglas Charles to anybody who is looking for new staff or a new job.
- Burrow & Crowe Ltd
I have used Douglas Charles recruitment for our professional needs.
They are an amazing agency and they take the time to actually listen and get to know the company and the ethos that they are recruiting for. This is what sets them apart from the rest.
Managing Director - Wakefield Pharmacy