£17340.00 - £
Do you have a passion for Sales and Customer Service?
Have experience in a previous sales role/telesales role?
An exciting opportunity to join a small inbound telesales team in a modern open office environment, taking customer orders over the telephone, adding value and making outbound calls to existing customers in an account management type role. (no cold calling)
Does working in a small team within the larger Contact Centre appeal to you? Working Mon – Fri Office Hours (no weekends). then we would like to hear from you.
Experience in a similar Sales orientated Contact Centre role is essential for this position
Must have a proven track record in a previous telesales role
Be self-motivated with a natural ability to build rapport over the telephone
Must have experience of up-selling/cross-selling
Preferably experience in a customer account management or customer relationship role
To provide a first line telephone response to customer requirements offering excellent customer service including the ability to up-sell and cross-sell, identify buying signals and opportunities.
Working with colleagues to ensure that all orders and calls are processed effectively.
Attention to detail is essential for the role.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
· A Proactive management of Inbound telephone calls.
· Answer all inbound telesales calls with a courteous, professional and confident manner.
· Ensuring that all relevant customer information is captured and recorded.
· Identify buying signals and optimise opportunities to increase average order spend and maximise sales potential.
· To actively prepare and conduct outgoing calls effectively and efficiently, demonstrating good time management and commercial awareness.
· Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards of customer service.
· Maintain the agreed level of Customer Service at all times, in accordance with pre-determined targets and Key Performance Indicators.
· Understanding and utilising the range of product and service differentiators that are offered by our client to help grow and develop sales volume.
· Manage own workload and task list effectively.
· Liaising with Business Development Managers and other departments in a timely and proficient manner.
· Contacting and developing relationships with customers and prospects using relevant or gathered information from other marketing communications.
· To ensure that all calls are effectively managed
· Asking open-ended questions to determine customer needs, identifying buying signals are spotted and capitalized on
· Calls are well prepared and professionally presented ensuring objections are overcome in a positive and respectful manner
· Formulating clear objectives prior to each call to ensure all communication is effective and having business needs in mind.
· Relevant and sufficient information is added to the Customer Relationship Management System to ensure comprehensive follow up and wider communication is possible
· Good time management is observed throughout the call
· Briefing senior management as appropriate on activity.
· Encourage communication channels to be open and two way in order to facilitate a smooth flow of information with other departments and the team
· All Sales and Customer Service systems, communication and information are accurately recorded and highlighted to relevant personnel to ensure opportunities and threats are effectively controlled
· Ensuring that all company policies are adhered to within the scope or your role
· Carrying out other adhoc duties that might be required in our clients interest.
· Compliance with our clients Health and Safety policy including reporting all risks/issues to direct supervisor/manager
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
· Develop a performance culture in order to achieve quarterly KPI targets
· Accuracy of information
· Quality of service – Customer service Excellence
If you feel this could be the role for you then please submit your CV and one of the team will be in contact to discuss further.
Job Type: Full-time 36.5hrs per week (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £17,340.00 (potential OTE £21,140.00 /year including commission)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,340.00 to £21,140.00 /year
Fill in the form with your details and one of our team will give you a callback. Our team are happy to help with any questions or queries you may have, whether it’s about available roles or positions you are looking to fill.
Hi, my name is Ronan Cezar.
I was recently assisted by Douglas Charles team for a job position.
I was able to get an offer thanks to Mr. David Armitage and Mrs. Sharon Devine.
David and Sharon were not only supportive, kind and patient, they were the key element to make my new job possible.
I hope everyone looking for a job could have such an incredible assistance.
Thanks Sharon and David,
International Business Partner - International Business Partner, VIOOH Limited
“Throughout the recruitment process Sharon kept me fully up to date with the progress of my application. Arranging the interview with the recruiting company and communicating professionally and timely at all stages.
Sharon supported me and answered any questions I had prior to the interview. Sharon’s support and advice was invaluable and the match between job role and candidate experience and suitability was second to none. I highly recommend this recruitment business for finding the right people for the right roles, I have worked with recruiters previously both as a recruiting manager in business and as a candidate, and Douglas Charles Recruitment stands out as a step ahead of the rest, fantastic service that delivers results! Thankyou.!”
I truly love my job and your help was a major factor in this life change move for me and I am very grateful to you.
Customer Service and Retentions Manager - Simply Vehicle Leasing
Douglas Charles Recruitment helped me to recruit two superb new people to join my team at Business Coaches Yorkshire Ltd, my Action Coach franchise and I would recommend Douglas Charles to anyone looking for support with recruiting.
Sharon, my main contact, was amazingly helpful from our first meeting through to checking in after the team members had started to make sure everything was good.
On our initial call Sharon asked lots of questions to get clarity on the business, the roles I was looking to recruit and what I needed skills and behaviour wise from candidates. She used all of this information gleaned to turn my job description into an effective job advert and tweaked this over a few weeks to ensure the candidates applying matched the profile needed.
Sharon worked closely with me to accommodate the recruitment process I wanted to use – CV screening, an initial telephone interview by Sharon, a group interview and then 121 interviews with me.
She easily adjusted her ways of working to meet my needs and in the group interview was an invaluable second pair of eyes and ears – offering sound insight on the candidates and willing to voice her opinion to help me reach a decision on who to invite to the next stage.
Sharon worked hard to find the right candidates – matching people both on skills and attitude for my requirements. She is highly personable, a great support during the recruitment process and a good judge of character.
The candidates experience was equally positive – with both of them describing Sharon as incredibly friendly – she quickly put them at ease, was very informative and clear on what to expect and responsive to their queries and questions.
I would recommend Douglas Charles Recruitment to anyone looking to recruit.
Business Growth Specialist
Telemarketer - Business Coaches Yorkshire Ltd
Sharon and David at Douglas Charles listened and understood my dilemma when I had a problem. Only then did they look for suitable relevant opportunities for me.
Within two weeks I had two job offers. I would recommend Douglas Charles to anybody who is looking for new staff or a new job.
- Burrow & Crowe Ltd
Douglas Charles deliver a professional and personalised service, they make you feel comfortable putting your trust in them to find the right fit of candidate for your role. Sharon our consultant is friendly, approachable, helpful and understanding, she demonstrates professionalism and passion in her work. I appreciate her quick response, efficiency and prompt follow-ups to my requests. She knows and understands how we work here at Slingsby’s and will not swamp you with CV’s only forwarding those of people likely to be a good fit.
Thanks for all your help Sharon
|Morag J Tearne|
HR, Health & Safety Manager
Various Office Based Roles - HC Slingsby PLC
I have used Douglas Charles recruitment for our professional needs.
They are an amazing agency and they take the time to actually listen and get to know the company and the ethos that they are recruiting for. This is what sets them apart from the rest.
Managing Director - Wakefield Pharmacy