£20000.00 - £25000.00
Our Client is committed to being a great place to work, helping their colleagues be the best they can be. Their sustainable, social and charity credentials as well as their focus on continuous development, are driven by every member of their team; it is core to their culture and creates an environment based in trust and mutual respect.
Today, they are a dynamic and professional team committed to helping their clients run their businesses. Their experts understand the complexities of day-to-day business management and will work with their customers to understand their strategic ambitions and how they can help the customer deliver the best possible outcomes.
As an agile and flexible business, they are perfectly positioned to help customers in a responsive and agile way. They are re-imagining business support services to provide solutions that truly make a difference to the way businesses work because today more than ever, unpredictable is the new norm.
They are grounded in best practice, their outcome-focused approach means they are able to bring creative ideas and value-driven innovation to ensure that, however bespoke or unusual a requirement, they can deliver.
They are growing their team and are looking for an ambitious and experienced Account manager to undertake responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with clients.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
· Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations
· Enhance department and organisation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
· Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
· Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of their product
· Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
· Liaise between the customer and internal teams
· Proven account management or other relevant experience
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
· Deep digital understanding
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
· Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
· Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
· Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
· Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
· Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce and help desk support software
Account Manager top skills & proficiencies:
· Prospecting Skills
· Build Relationships
· People Skills
Salary £20,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience) plus generous bonus scheme.
Location: Saltaire, Bradford
If you feel this role could be for you then please submit your CV and one of the team will review your application.
Fill in the form with your details and one of our team will give you a callback. Our team are happy to help with any questions or queries you may have, whether it’s about available roles or positions you are looking to fill.
“Throughout the recruitment process Sharon kept me fully up to date with the progress of my application. Arranging the interview with the recruiting company and communicating professionally and timely at all stages.
Sharon supported me and answered any questions I had prior to the interview. Sharon’s support and advice was invaluable and the match between job role and candidate experience and suitability was second to none. I highly recommend this recruitment business for finding the right people for the right roles, I have worked with recruiters previously both as a recruiting manager in business and as a candidate, and Douglas Charles Recruitment stands out as a step ahead of the rest, fantastic service that delivers results! Thankyou.!”
I truly love my job and your help was a major factor in this life change move for me and I am very grateful to you.
Customer Service and Retentions Manager - Simply Vehicle Leasing
I have used Douglas Charles recruitment for our professional needs.
They are an amazing agency and they take the time to actually listen and get to know the company and the ethos that they are recruiting for. This is what sets them apart from the rest.
Managing Director - Wakefield Pharmacy
Douglas Charles deliver a professional and personalised service, they make you feel comfortable putting your trust in them to find the right fit of candidate for your role. Sharon our consultant is friendly, approachable, helpful and understanding, she demonstrates professionalism and passion in her work. I appreciate her quick response, efficiency and prompt follow-ups to my requests. She knows and understands how we work here at Slingsby’s and will not swamp you with CV’s only forwarding those of people likely to be a good fit.
Thanks for all your help Sharon
|Morag J Tearne|
HR, Health & Safety Manager
Various Office Based Roles - HC Slingsby PLC
Douglas Charles Recruitment helped me to recruit two superb new people to join my team at Business Coaches Yorkshire Ltd, my Action Coach franchise and I would recommend Douglas Charles to anyone looking for support with recruiting.
Sharon, my main contact, was amazingly helpful from our first meeting through to checking in after the team members had started to make sure everything was good.
On our initial call Sharon asked lots of questions to get clarity on the business, the roles I was looking to recruit and what I needed skills and behaviour wise from candidates. She used all of this information gleaned to turn my job description into an effective job advert and tweaked this over a few weeks to ensure the candidates applying matched the profile needed.
Sharon worked closely with me to accommodate the recruitment process I wanted to use – CV screening, an initial telephone interview by Sharon, a group interview and then 121 interviews with me.
She easily adjusted her ways of working to meet my needs and in the group interview was an invaluable second pair of eyes and ears – offering sound insight on the candidates and willing to voice her opinion to help me reach a decision on who to invite to the next stage.
Sharon worked hard to find the right candidates – matching people both on skills and attitude for my requirements. She is highly personable, a great support during the recruitment process and a good judge of character.
The candidates experience was equally positive – with both of them describing Sharon as incredibly friendly – she quickly put them at ease, was very informative and clear on what to expect and responsive to their queries and questions.
I would recommend Douglas Charles Recruitment to anyone looking to recruit.
Business Growth Specialist
Telemarketer - Business Coaches Yorkshire Ltd
Hi, my name is Ronan Cezar.
I was recently assisted by Douglas Charles team for a job position.
I was able to get an offer thanks to Mr. David Armitage and Mrs. Sharon Devine.
David and Sharon were not only supportive, kind and patient, they were the key element to make my new job possible.
I hope everyone looking for a job could have such an incredible assistance.
Thanks Sharon and David,
International Business Partner - International Business Partner, VIOOH Limited
Sharon and David at Douglas Charles listened and understood my dilemma when I had a problem. Only then did they look for suitable relevant opportunities for me.
Within two weeks I had two job offers. I would recommend Douglas Charles to anybody who is looking for new staff or a new job.
- Burrow & Crowe Ltd